In and Around Sooke
Sooke Harbour Resort & Marina is located within just a few minutes walking distance to delectable restaurants, pubs, and cafes or a close drive to many more dining options ranging from high-end epicurean to funky coffee shops offering sandwiches and fresh-baked artisan treats.
Many establishments in the Sooke region take pride in sourcing locally grown and produced seafood, meats, vegetables, bread and fruit. Chefs often integrate the homegrown food into dishes that tickle the taste buds and satiate appetites.
Delight your taste-buds with local selections from:
- Sooke Country Market open Saturdays May thru October
- Barefoot Farm local produce and eggs
- The Daisy Farm provides a wide variety of healthy fruits and vegetables
- InishOge Farm offers produce, eggs & locally raised meat
- Sacred Circle Farm has fresh kefir and free range eggs
- Winterbourne Farm honey, jam, jellies and vegetables in season
- Dakini Tidal Wilds sustainable seaweeds and wild crafted herbs
- Tugwell Creek Honey Farm sweet! self guided or guided tours available too
- Sooke Region Food Chi Society provides information on all area farms